Efforts to support accessibility
Puffin Innovations takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (opens a new tab) (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions. Puffinin.2022.sites.air-rallies.org aims for WCAG 2.1 level AA. At this time our conformance status is unknown as we have our site evaluated.
Known accessibility issues
Despite our best efforts, users may experience some issues. This is a description of known accessibility issues. Please contact us if you observe an issue that is not listed.
Modals on mobile VoiceOver
There is a known issue with focus not reliably returning to the trigger when closing modals or moving reliably to the first focusable element using VoiceOver on mobile devices (other organizations have reported similar issues (opens a new tab)).
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Edge 80+
- Chrome 60+
- Safari 11+
This site is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- VoiceOver Screen Reader
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
- WAI-ARIA (Web Accessibility Initiative – Accessible Rich Internet Applications)
Puffin Innovations is assessing the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: The site is being evaluated internally by our team.
- External evaluation: As part AIR (Accessibility Internet Rally), our site will be reviewed by a panel of accessibility experts.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: +1 617-903-7133
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 325 New Boston Street, Unit 5, Woburn, Massachusetts, United States, 01801
This statement was created on November 7, 2022 using the Siteimprove Accessibility Statement Generator Tool (opens a new tab).